You will notice a new look and feel this quarter – we have had a make over for 2010 and am very excited to introduce an updated logo and website!
The Articles in this edition are:
- “Property – Buyer Beware” - Couple of tips of things to look out for while you are in the pre-approval phase so you don’t get caught out at the last minute when it most counts – i.e. putting your hand up at Auction!
- “Parental Guarantee – it can work for everyone!!” - A real example where a parental guarantee worked for both parties – the parent and the child.
- “New Fringe Benefits Year – holiday now tax free” – This goes through the changes to FBT for those who work in public system and are lucky enough to make use of salary packaging.
- “What’s the time Mr Stock market?” – What’s the time on the economic clock and how can I learn to tell the time? Read on to find out more.
- “Income protection in ACTION” – Few people would drive a new car out of the showroom without a cover note or even travel without the protection of travel insurance. Many people however, fail to insure their most important asset – their ability to earn an income!
We would love your feedback and assistance with the ideas in this newsletter please call Julie on (03) 9863 3306 or email.